El Rincon Community rules and
Swimming Pool rules
The following rules are a précis of the Community and Pool Rules, which all owners present agreed to, at the Residents’ Association AGM.
• The Urbanisation doors must be closed (quietly) at all times. Never allow strangers to enter the complex without a resident’s consent. Report directly any suspicious incident to the Police (Tel 112)
• Clothes and towels are not allowed to be hung over the balcony.
• Any activity, which causes noise or nuisance to the neighbours, is forbidden between midnight and 8.00 am.
• It is forbidden to transport any object in the lifts that may exceed 450Kg or by its characteristics cause any damage. Children under the age of ten must be accompanied by an adult.
• The schedule for both swimming pools is from 9.00 am until 10.00 pm. Owners, family, tenants and guests are obliged to act accordingly to the following rules.
• Rubbish must be disposed of in the green bins located on the public road.
• BBQ’s are not permitted on the first and second floor balconies.
• Rental and For Sale signs must be placed in the Notice Board.
Swimming Pool Rules
Scheduled Times 9.00 am – 10.00 pm
• A shower is required prior to entering the pool.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Parents are responsible for their children.
• No pets are permitted in the pool area.
• Food or drink is not allowed in the pool.
• Glass is not allowed in the pool area, plastic only.
• Toys, floatation devices (i.e. Lilo’s etc) balls and any play items are not permitted. Water wings, noodles and floatation devices for the very young may be permitted only at the management’s discretion.
• Radios, TV and CD players may only be used through personal headphones.
• Do not enter the pool with shoes.
• Bathing suits are required. No cut-offs.
• Do not jump from the rocks as this could result in injury, both personally and to others.
Return from El Rincon community rules
to main Playa Flamenca apartment page
Return to Visit Playa Flamenca home page