La Finca Golf Course
• 75 Euros
• 30 mins to get there (allow 45 mins the first time)
• Par 72
• SSS 72
• Length 6032M (~6600yards)
• Challenging, fairly long course, good test of golf
Third hole at La Finca golf course
Directions (allow 45 mins – can be quite difficult to find)
1. Turn left at the Alameda del Mar roundabout (Lidl) and head north on the N332
2. Follow N332 to turnoff for Torrevieja (CV95)
3. Follow CV95 through loads of roundabouts to the AP7
4. Turn right onto AP7 going north
5. Follow to toll
6. Pay toll
7. About half a mile after toll take junction 751 (first turnoff after toll)
8. Follow to roundabout
9. Turn right onto CV 935
10. Follow to left turn to Alorfn (?not sure about name?) but a major left turn with a name similar to that
11. Follow road over bridge over the AP7
12. Keep going till you enter a more residential area
13. At a small roundabout there should be a sign for ‘Golf’ on the left
14. Take the left turn and follow to course
15. Course is signposted ‘Quara’ rather than La Finca
The golf course is, in general, quite long and quite challenging (>7000yards from the whites). The holes are quite open in general with water and a load of bunkers being the main hazards.
The par 3s are really tough holes and the 17th is a really interesting par 4 over water.
There was talk, from one of the members we played with, of having a pro tournament at this course and apart from a couple of not-so-great holes, you can see why.
A good challenging test of golf.
The course is quite challenging to walk if it is warm.
La Finca golf course
You can also see the guide for Las Ramblas golf course and Campoamor golf course.
Words and pictures by Gordon Bell
Return from La Finca golf course to Playa Flamenca Golf Courses
Return to Visit Playa Flamenca home page